Be a Supporter!

Harvest Moon In a Nutshell Harvest Moon In a Nutshell

meme garbage

RongRong responds:

top kek

Anime Club - Part 1 (Gunshow Comic Animation) Anime Club - Part 1 (Gunshow Comic Animation)

I loved this arc in the comics, please complete it

Grim Grim

Stop using pivot, get Flash or use GIMP or something

FallenGeneration responds:

I know how to use flash and I agree that you can have better animation by using them, but I don't have the time to use them as it takes more time. I appreciate your criticism though. In the future I may consider using flash. Until then I will be trying to make pivot as awesome as I can.

Ninja Ball Ninja Ball

Boring, repetitive, unoriginal, uninspired, and so on.

You need to seriously consider what makes good games fun and try to implement more of that into your games. It also wouldn't hurt to have a more interesting character design than a black ball.

GSquadron responds:

While I appreciate your comment, rating and feedback, a lot of people like the game. The way that you wrote your comment though seems like the game is really like that, when it is not.

Uninspired? Japanese tradition was an inspiration to the game. Unoriginal? First game I have seen in years which has this exact gameplay. Repetitive? All levels are different from one another. Also I do not know if you mean about the mechanics, as it might feel like that, since that is the point of the game. Boring? A lot of people say it is fun to play. One thing I did not like though is that you did not give reasons as to why it is like you say.

As for good games, you already know that they are whole teams, big budgets and years of experience, compared to my first game which was made without any engine.

So what I would ask for, is to be more constructive on the feedback. Not just words, but to demonstrate the reason and give a better solution to the one currently available.

Thank you for your comment and rating! :)

CrossCode CrossCode

It crashed in the first minute for me so you lose half a star for that.

But overall its very solid and is just fun to look at. Great job, keep it up.

FlapBound FlapBound

Very serious lag on some levels. Also horizontal pixels. What the fuck man.

Fat Pigeon Fat Pigeon

get rid of that shitty clap sample

how hard is it to clap in front of a microphone, jebus

Amaranthus responds:

Don't tell me what to do. You're not my real dad.

Cute Flowers Cute Flowers

I think it would improve by having percussion on every fourth beat, even just a snare.

Otherwise very upbeat and well done.

N1nj4X responds:

Interesting idea. Thanks for the review :)

64 bit casual folk chiptune 64 bit casual folk chiptune

It definitely has a Russian folk music feel to it. Is this based off of or inspired by actual folk music, or is this entirely original?

Hospital (Updated) Hospital (Updated)

Here's where you lose points:

-The trees are obviously just icospheres - they could use some variation between the spheres to make them stand out less.
-The lines one the road are hovering and casting a shadow. It's fine if they're not touching the road but their shadow is a problem.
-On the topic of shadows, it looks like the sample rate was too low on this - the darker areas look grainy. If it were me, I would add an area light and place it almost straight above the building (offset just a little) to get some cleaner and more defined shading. It looks like, from the shadows the trees and support columns are casting, that you're using several light sources. If you need more light, try using a light that doesn't cast a shadow, like the "hemi" lamp.

jsabbott responds:

Thanks for the feedback. Lighting is one of the areas that I still need to do a massive amount of work on. This is actually an update to an even worse model I made. I am making progress with the modeling and lighting. Please continue to provide feedback as it is important for me to learn and improve.

The Apple II The Apple II

this reminds me of the time i found a couple of apple IIs in a thrift shop, they didn't even charge me for 'em, just wanted to get rid of them, so it was a good deal. needless to say this is an inspiring piece of art.

SuperUltraAusterity responds:

See, that's what art is all about. It inspires people, and invokes memories. You've given me an idea for The Apple III. The Apple Saga has just begun.

♫ Here Comes The Sun ♫ ♫ Here Comes The Sun ♫

Really nicely done - the star in the middle looks the most realistic.

Everything's really exaggerated but other than that it's visually very cool to look at.

DroneLocker responds:

Thank you kindly Cordyceps! I like the beauty of the real world and its wonders, but at the same time - I love the fictional creations of video games. Tried to make something in between. Something that "feels" realistic but "looks" not from this world.