Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Art Favorites Reviews Stats 35 Fans

Anime Club - Part 1 (Gunshow Comic Animation) Anime Club - Part 1 (Gunshow Comic Animation)

I loved this arc in the comics, please complete it

Grim Grim

Stop using pivot, get Flash or use GIMP or something

FallenGeneration responds:

I know how to use flash and I agree that you can have better animation by using them, but I don't have the time to use them as it takes more time. I appreciate your criticism though. In the future I may consider using flash. Until then I will be trying to make pivot as awesome as I can.

Wario's Fungi Problem Wario's Fungi Problem

nobody remembers wario's woods go home

CVAnimation responds:

oh im sorry I.

Ninja Ball Ninja Ball

Boring, repetitive, unoriginal, uninspired, and so on.

You need to seriously consider what makes good games fun and try to implement more of that into your games. It also wouldn't hurt to have a more interesting character design than a black ball.

GSquadron responds:

While I appreciate your comment, rating and feedback, a lot of people like the game. The way that you wrote your comment though seems like the game is really like that, when it is not.

Uninspired? Japanese tradition was an inspiration to the game. Unoriginal? First game I have seen in years which has this exact gameplay. Repetitive? All levels are different from one another. Also I do not know if you mean about the mechanics, as it might feel like that, since that is the point of the game. Boring? A lot of people say it is fun to play. One thing I did not like though is that you did not give reasons as to why it is like you say.

As for good games, you already know that they are whole teams, big budgets and years of experience, compared to my first game which was made without any engine.

So what I would ask for, is to be more constructive on the feedback. Not just words, but to demonstrate the reason and give a better solution to the one currently available.

Thank you for your comment and rating! :)

CrossCode CrossCode

It crashed in the first minute for me so you lose half a star for that.

But overall its very solid and is just fun to look at. Great job, keep it up.

FlapBound FlapBound

Very serious lag on some levels. Also horizontal pixels. What the fuck man.

Fat Pigeon Fat Pigeon

get rid of that shitty clap sample

how hard is it to clap in front of a microphone, jebus

Amaranthus responds:

Don't tell me what to do. You're not my real dad.

Cute Flowers Cute Flowers

I think it would improve by having percussion on every fourth beat, even just a snare.

Otherwise very upbeat and well done.

N1nj4X responds:

Interesting idea. Thanks for the review :)

64 bit casual folk chiptune 64 bit casual folk chiptune

It definitely has a Russian folk music feel to it. Is this based off of or inspired by actual folk music, or is this entirely original?

Isometric Room 1 Isometric Room 1

Is this really an isometric projection? Measuring the height of the bottom corner against the two side corners show that the bottom is about 25% larger.

Your software should have the option to render an image in an isometric projection. In Blender, setting the camera to the "orthographic" setting will give you much better results.

ShadyDingo responds:

It isn't quite the projection/position that would make it "officially" Isometric but everything is scaled appropriately. I'm sure there is an option in Maya to fix it the way Blender would have it with orthographic view :)

Planet Namek Planet Namek

There's a whole lot you could have done better here.

There's a lot of detail you could have put into the grass. Try using a grunge brush or something to give it some finer detail if you don't want to put a lot of time into it. The grass on Namek also has a lot of bare patches, if you look at shots from the anime, so those should be incorporated (and would help make the image more interesting). The rock faces on the buttes should be more detailed too. Use more contrast on the darker areas and use sharper lines.

Namek also has lots of tree patches. Those especially would help this immensely, making it look far less barren. You should also consider putting more detail into the mountains in the back, rather than just letting them fade out. Finally, it would be a good idea to incorporate some clouds.

I would suggest actually redoing this piece altogether if you're interested in improving.

The Scottish Spider-man The Scottish Spider-man

I think you could do a little better than just airbrushing over a plaid texture.