Be a Supporter!

CordycepsCordyceps

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 20 Fans

Sheep Collab! Sheep Collab!

0/10 not enough sheep

Puppet Grumps: The Orgy Puppet Grumps: The Orgy

It would really benefit from better lighting and some more activity from the arin-frog than just mashing buttons one-handed.

SquishyProductions responds:

Yeah we're brand new at this. XD The next one will be better. We've bought more lights, set up a background, and practicing our puppet work. For example, you're supposed to move the mouth with your thumb and not your whole hand. Something we didn't know going into this and why Danny's head bobs up and down wildly when he talks.

Sex Hair II The Woolening Sex Hair II The Woolening

Hey that's pretty cool when I had a moustache though people said I let it be too wide, do you have a groomiing guide for them

WooleyWorld responds:

No. lol

FlapBound FlapBound

Very serious lag on some levels. Also horizontal pixels. What the fuck man.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

This is great.

After following the thread in the Flash forum, I knew this would amount to something great.

Overall, there is little advice I can offer you. You are clearly a great coder and deserve more than just a Daily 3rd for this.

Archawn responds:

I know... I submitted it without knowing that Madness Accelerant counted as being submitted on the day I did.

Fridge Chasing Madness Fridge Chasing Madness

Needs work.

The game was a whole lot of nothing. You basically had to hold down one key for most of the game, except for the odd jump here and there. You need to implement more action.

Also, you should work on the camera angle. The character took up most of the screen, making it difficult to see around it. The animation could use some improvement as well; the walking cycle needs improvement.

You can look here for improving your walking cycle: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /67509

You might also try using perspective in the background. It was mostly like a 2-d painting all the way through it. The character often floated above the ground, as well. Overall, this wasn't too bad; the story was alright, and you put at least SOME effort into this.

Also note that this review is NOT abusive. The link is both relevant to the review and inside Newgrounds.

TelaFerrum responds:

Of course it's not abusive, this is clearly constructive and helpful.

Thanks for the input, but so that you know, you didn't tell me anything I didn't know already. I know how to do a proper walk cycle, but I'm really suprised you'd bring that up. Doesn't the bouncy cartoonish running look fun and just work?

It was a quick and fun sort of thing. The backgrounds were simple, but I know they were fun to go through and look at, or at least to some people.

The character was bigger than I realized when I got past the introduction, but I decided to just went with it.

Thinking back on my original intent, maybe I should have made the gameplay a bit better, but with what I have here, I just wanted to let people walk through some fun backgrounds and to bring the ridiculous idea of actually chasing your refridgerator to life.

Thanks for the review.

Cute Flowers Cute Flowers

I think it would improve by having percussion on every fourth beat, even just a snare.

Otherwise very upbeat and well done.

N1nj4X responds:

Interesting idea. Thanks for the review :)

64 bit casual folk chiptune 64 bit casual folk chiptune

It definitely has a Russian folk music feel to it. Is this based off of or inspired by actual folk music, or is this entirely original?

Skull Forest at Midnight Skull Forest at Midnight

It doesn't feel quite complete. There's a bit of empty space there that could be taken up by drums.

Overall pretty solid.

MarkFiend responds:

Well, thanks, I thought i was crazy...yeah, i think you are referring almost to the end of the track, right...? Yeah, i heard that space...it makes the loop sound a little strange... Thank you.

Extra (DA) Extra (DA)

Those are some pretty weird proportions, but it still looks pretty good.

ShayInator responds:

I know, I suck at proportions xD (I have been drawing nothing but chibis, so I need to work on this kind of stuff)

Who's Your Daddy (Bioshock) Who's Your Daddy (Bioshock)

Jesus.

I would totally buy this if it were on a shirt.

unttin7 responds:

Thanks thats quite a compliment ^_^

Reunion Reunion

Incredible.

Indeed, this is an amazing piece.

Have you considered selling your work as posters?