Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Art Favorites Reviews Stats 29 Fans

Grim Grim

Stop using pivot, get Flash or use GIMP or something

FallenGeneration responds:

I know how to use flash and I agree that you can have better animation by using them, but I don't have the time to use them as it takes more time. I appreciate your criticism though. In the future I may consider using flash. Until then I will be trying to make pivot as awesome as I can.

Wario's Fungi Problem Wario's Fungi Problem

nobody remembers wario's woods go home

CVAnimation responds:

oh im sorry I.
-Jetz

Clown Robbery Clown Robbery

0/10 needs more of that delicious Zach sex voice

Ninja Ball Ninja Ball

Boring, repetitive, unoriginal, uninspired, and so on.

You need to seriously consider what makes good games fun and try to implement more of that into your games. It also wouldn't hurt to have a more interesting character design than a black ball.

GSquadron responds:

While I appreciate your comment, rating and feedback, a lot of people like the game. The way that you wrote your comment though seems like the game is really like that, when it is not.

Uninspired? Japanese tradition was an inspiration to the game. Unoriginal? First game I have seen in years which has this exact gameplay. Repetitive? All levels are different from one another. Also I do not know if you mean about the mechanics, as it might feel like that, since that is the point of the game. Boring? A lot of people say it is fun to play. One thing I did not like though is that you did not give reasons as to why it is like you say.

As for good games, you already know that they are whole teams, big budgets and years of experience, compared to my first game which was made without any engine.

So what I would ask for, is to be more constructive on the feedback. Not just words, but to demonstrate the reason and give a better solution to the one currently available.

Thank you for your comment and rating! :)

CrossCode CrossCode

It crashed in the first minute for me so you lose half a star for that.

But overall its very solid and is just fun to look at. Great job, keep it up.

FlapBound FlapBound

Very serious lag on some levels. Also horizontal pixels. What the fuck man.

Fat Pigeon Fat Pigeon

get rid of that shitty clap sample

how hard is it to clap in front of a microphone, jebus

Amaranthus responds:

Don't tell me what to do. You're not my real dad.

Cute Flowers Cute Flowers

I think it would improve by having percussion on every fourth beat, even just a snare.

Otherwise very upbeat and well done.

N1nj4X responds:

Interesting idea. Thanks for the review :)

64 bit casual folk chiptune 64 bit casual folk chiptune

It definitely has a Russian folk music feel to it. Is this based off of or inspired by actual folk music, or is this entirely original?

Ulala Back in Action! Again! Ulala Back in Action! Again!

Your shading is kind of all over the place, you should designate a single light source and shade from there - the shadows are going back (right to lights on the highway) and the shading on the characters don't make a whole lot of sense. If you touch that up, then the characters will look less like they're out of place.

Yandere Chan strikes again Yandere Chan strikes again

Go for the double eye patches fo' shizzle

Yui K-ON Fanart Yui K-ON Fanart

It's cool to see a familiar character in your style. Why not try doing all 5 girls in one picture? I noticed most of your work focuses on a single character.

ShayInator responds:

Yeah, I have to upgrade my computer, because whenever I put more than 2 characters, my computer freaks out, hopefully I will be able to upgrade it soon though, because I have so many ideas I want to try out! :)